Craft Arena's opening hours are currently Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays 10:30 - 4.30 and Sundays 10:30 - 3.30. We offer personal shopping appointments by arrangement on Thursdays, contact us for more details. We will keep you updated on any changes here and on our on our Facebook page.
See our in-studio Covid policy here.
Craft Arena Covid 19 Risk Policy - updated 2nd September 2020
We are continuing to assess Covid risks our risks in the Studios, and are implementing the following policy to safeguard both our customers and staff.
- Social distancing in line with current guidelines is in place in the shop, Alchemy Gallery, and Workshop area. The shopping and workshop areas have been remodelled to provide more space. If necessary we will continue to restrict numbers of customers to keep in line with current guidelines.
- Complimentary hand sanitiser is available for our customers
- Unless you are exempt, when in the studios we ask you to wear a mask in line with current Governement guideleines.
- A see-through guard has been fitted to the counter. If you need help or assistance that we can’t give from behind the guard, we ask that you maintain distancing as much as possible, wear a face mask as necessary, and make contact time as short as possible.
- We prefer, for both your safety and ours, that you use our card machine and contactless payment. Till receipts, card payment receipts and Loyalty card stamps are still available and we will make sure to pass these to you in a safe manner. We are happy to take cash if needed, however coins and banknotes are not easily sanitised and should be considered a risk.
- In order to prevent spread of infection, in-house Craft Arena workshops numbers are restricted to 4 persons.
- Online classes are being held where practical, and should you wish to join a studio class remotely, this can be arranged.
- Sewing machine and product demonstrations are available, but we ask that you observe distancing as much as possible, wear a face mask, and keep contact to as short a time as possible.